Before opening vacancies for new employees, you can try to do internal recruitment of existing employees. There is nothing wrong with opening up opportunities for old employees. Besides you already know how the track record of the employee’s performance is, you can also save time on the recruitment process so that the work becomes more effective. However, if your company is too busy to handle the recruitment process internally, we recommend you call some of the best staffing agencies in Columbia SC.
Following are the steps in compiling internal recruitment:
– Make clear job descriptions and required qualifications.
– Create special qualifications for internal recruitment, such as minimum length of service in the company or required skills.
– Make a notification that internal recruitment is open.
– If there are employees who have volunteered, check their performance history and continue to conduct interviews to find out if the candidate matches the position you are looking for.
One of the effective recruitment strategies to attract the best candidates can be started by building a good company reputation. Make sure your company is really in a healthy state financially and systemically. Unfortunately, even though it is effective, this method is a little more difficult because it requires a long time and not a small amount of capital.
Even so, seeing the long-term positive impact that the company can receive from this method, there is nothing wrong if you start building a good reputation as a company recruitment strategy from now on. Start building your company’s reputation by:
– analyze the uniqueness of the company
– designing messages in line with company values
– build employee engagement
– choose the right implementation channel, whether social media, website, Linkedin, etc.
You can also showcase the company’s reputation and environment to top employee candidates. For example, by using visuals or videos and images to make it more interesting to show how your company’s situation is.
Another recruitment strategy you can consider is to involve other employees in searching for qualified candidates. By involving other employees you can get referrals who are the right people to occupy the positions opened in the company. In addition to opening up opportunities to get the best candidates, involving other employees can also be a way to increase employee satisfaction.